20 January 2009

33 weeks!!

So, It's been awhile since I wrote on the blog. I didn't really feel like there was a lot of things happening, but OH that is not the case ANYMORE!!

I had been praying for snow all winter (not in SC everyone said) & guess what I woke up to this morning?? The blessing of SNOW!!! There is about an inch or two on the grass! YAYE!! If I talked to you about my desire for snow, you know how much this means to me!!! hehe


I'm like a giddy little kid! I know this might sound a little crazy, but I really feel like this is a love gift from God. A little gift showing me I am loved by him. I love it. Thanks God.

Okay, so here's a picture Corey took through the window (he refused to come out & play, I guess he's too used to waking up to snow).

This was Molly's first time in the snow. She didn't love or hate it. She actually rolled around in it, I couldn't catch it on camera, it was funny.

William Update:
He's growing well, perfectly according to "fundus height" I'm not sure what that means. lol. He is starting to kick a teeny bit less, because he is getting very cramped in there.

Actually, the other day I was cleaning & he pushed a heel or elbow or something out. My whole belly was round except one area there was a very defined bump sticking out a lot! It was crazy, unfortunately he was too camera shy to let me catch it on film. hehe

We started Childbirth preparedness class a couple weeks ago, we have a class tonight. It is such a great class, the RN teaching it is sooo FUNNY! Totally frank & we love that. It's also good in that I feel a lot more confident & prepared for labor, motherhood, breastfeeding, & etc. A lot of the stuff we go over, I've already read, but it's more reassuring hearing it from an RN. lol.

God has really comforted me that I am made for this. That children are my passion & that will roll over in a lot of great ways into parenthood. PTL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment