08 May 2009

Blog I Love

I am a Babywise freak! I love it!

For those of you who don't know, Babywise is a book, or rather a series of books, on parenting. The first book is mostly about getting baby on a routine & how their routine helps baby sleep through the night. The second book focuses more so on introducing baby to solids, although it covers other things. There are several other books in the series, toddlerwise, childwise, preteenwise, & teenwise. The book is written by the Ezzo's & Dr. Buckham.

My friend Korinne introduced me to it & it has been a blessing.

ANYWAYS, a couple of weeks into parenting I was confused on something from the book & stumbled upon a blog by a babywise mom. THIS blog has been a life saver for me (although it might have contributed to my over-analyzing EVERYTHING in the begining, that is my fault though, not the blog. lol). I love it!

If you are about to have a baby, I highly reccomend you check out the book officially titled "On Becoming Babywise". I also reccomend the blog, Babywise Mom Blog. Even if you already have children, she has a LOT of info/advice on parenting.

By the way, there is a lot of flack going around about the "danger" of babywise & how it's bad. Everyone I have heard this from is just repeating things from people who are misrepresenting babywise.

No comments:

Post a Comment