23 December 2009

Update

So I feel like blogging about our life. Nothing paticular, just rambling.

I have free time because Corey is working 12-hour shifts, 6pm-6am. It's not fun, but it'll be over soon. I've been having a hard time falling asleep without him, but I think it has more to do with barely seeing him. I'm not usually the type that has a hard time falling asleep, period. haha

Will is doing awesome. He is growing of course. It's crazy how fast this happens. He is really on the verge of walking. He is taking 1 1/2 steps, as of now. He is really bonding with Molly. Sometimes I catch them cuddling on Molly's bed. Molly is still apprehensive about him, because he sometimes (gets too excited) hits her/pulls her hair. It's cute.

We are all done with christmas shopping. However, I didn't send out all the cards yet. haha. It's not my fault I ran out of envelopes & kept forgetting to get them. You'll get them, geez!

I am done with all the have-to's & now get to enjoy the season!

Hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment