21 June 2009

Father's Day

There is a great quote
"The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother"

My Corey does this so well. I love him so much & am so thankful for all the ways he shows me he loves me.

Yesterday we had a big BBQ. We invited everyone we could think of. Corey LOVED it. Those of you who know Corey, know he LOVES people. It was pretty hectic, but oh so much fun!

Today we had a fun day. We went to church. Went out to lunch after church at our new favorite restaurant. The we had a friend sit Will, while he was napping, & went to the movies. Then we came home & enjoyed some great family time.

I love seeing Corey with Will & even more, I love that he loves his son so much & wants to be with him. They already have this fun bond & it melts my heart! My guys!
Corey reading his Boy Scout book to Will...

No comments:

Post a Comment