24 June 2009

My House at Shaw

So, I have had a couple requests to post pictures of my casa here at Shaw AFB. This is a long blog so be prepared!

So, Here is our dining room when you walk in the side door (the one we use). To the left of me is a big closet, we store shoes etc. in there.

Here is another view of the dining room looking into the kitchen & living room
Here is the kitchen from the dining room...
The other side of the kitchen (this is from the hallway)...
And across from the sink is the fridge, my coffee center (yum), & the laundry closet, It's a small kitchen, but it works...
Here is the view of the Living room from the dining area...
Here is the HUGE TV Corey had to have & the view into the hallway...

Here is the view from the front door, behind me is a coat closet...

Will's room from the door...
The other side of his room from the door...
This is the view from the window. I wanted to paint his room, but now that we are moving, so thankful I was lazy...
Here is the view into Our bedroom from the hallway. Our room is to the right of Will's...
Here is a view from the closet, you can see our bed in the mirror...
Here is a giant closet to the right of our bedroom. Seriously, we could make those shelves bunkbeds for guests...
Here is our teeny, tiny bathroom. We don't spend lots of time in here anyway, haha.

And finally, our office/game room/guest room. I rarely come back here (it's in the back of our house), it's corey's domain. Hence the mess. To the left is a tv & video consoles & the desk with the laptop. There is also a sliding glass door leading into the backyard.
One day I will post pictures of the outside & the backyard. I didn't have time to take pictures of it today.
Hopefully you loved seeing my tiny abode. We like it. Except the linoleum that is...

3 comments:

  1. You're moving? Why and where? You have 3 bedrooms...how did you manage that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might move to another house on base. Just a bigger one, so we haven room for the babies. We only have 2 bedrooms. The office is actually more like a den, no door, just a long skinny hallway leads to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your couch!! Your house looks similar to the ones on base at Travis, right? Except for the den part? Is that the futon we gave you guys? :)

    ReplyDelete