21 April 2009

Question

Have you ever wanted to ask someone a question, but it's not really appropriate. Like you've wanted to know something for a long time & think you kind of know the answer, but aren't sure. It would be pretty embarassing if you were wrong, but you are dying to know. Although... knowing would really change anything, just make you feel better.

Yeah, I'm there. & no I'm not telling you guys what the question is & to whom it is directed.

I suppose we all have those questions to mulitple people sometimes. I just have one that has been on my mind lately. I think it's because I read an article in the May issue of Real Simple magazine, something along the lines of "10 questions to ask your mother" (no it's not to my mom). One of the questions you ask is "Is there anything you wish you would've told me if I died?" or something like that. lol. So, NOW I'm thinking of all the things I'd want people to know if I died & I want to know if they have anything they want to tell me before I die. lol.

This one case is paticularly upsetting... ugh. lol.

3 comments:

  1. Huh? I'm confused, and no, there is not a question I would want to ask someone. If I wanted to know an answer I would ask it. I don't care if I look dumb sometimes. I'd rather know than wonder. Just ask them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a dilemma similar to yours (I think) and I went ahead and contacted that person and it backfired on me and I feel stupid for ever saying anything. I'm not saying that's gonna happen to you, so if you feel strongly enough about it then you should ask.

    ReplyDelete