11 April 2009

Snapped out of it!

Wahoo! Something magical happened over the last week or so, I've snapped out of it!



Well, it wasn't magical, it was God & the people he worked through. Thanks friends & family!



Now that I'm out of it, I can be honest & tell you what it was & why I didn't even know I was in it.



I was super stressed, anxious, not eating well at all, I over analyzed EVERYTHING, felt guilty, felt like I couldn't be a good enough mom, & had self-doubt. Yeah... so I think it was postpartum depression. I didn't know all the signs & they werent all strong & I incorrectly assumed, you had to be super sad/almost suicidal to be "depressed". Yeah... I have been coming out of it for a few weeks (since my friend Suzanne came to visit), but the other day was a beautiful day, with no anxiety!!! ahhh relief.

God is so awesome to help us through things like that & I really feel like I learned a lot through it. Like how to RELAX! haha. People told me to just relax when I first got home & stuff, but that is easier said than done. I mean seriously, if it was that easy I'm pretty sure everybody would just relax. haha. (thanks though for trying to help people).

Okay, so now I'm going to go download pictures from Easter, so expect easter pics in a couple more days. (I know you'd like them now, & I'd love to put them up now, but with the babes, housework, & my lucious husBAND, I'll get them up later. *giggle*giggle*)

2 comments:

  1. I went through it too. You don't know its PPD until it's over. Remember our talks at my kitchen table. Shortly after that I snapped out of it. Glad to hear you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better! This is super common and happened to me too. I kept saying, "Why didn't anyone tell me it was going to be like this?" Since everyone that I talked to after the fact had experienced the same things. Hang in there! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete