08 November 2008

Menu Plan for Nov. 9-15

I'm early, I know.
I was kind of anxious to make our menu for 2 reasons;
1)The Commissary (base grocery store) is closed Monday & the meat is reduced price Sundays &
2)I just read how much weight I should have gained to-date being pregnant & I am WAY behind. I checked out a personalized food pyramid plan (for your own, go here) & apparently I'm not eating enough in general, let alone of the right veggies.

SO, this week I'm going to make a real effort. I'm not trying to make up for lost time, just trying to start gaining weight, slowly & healthfully.

*Of course there are somethings we didn't get to last week

Sunday: Layered Enchiladas w/peppers & corn

Monday: Salisbury Steak w/potatoes, corn, & cresent rolls (Corey's FAV)

Tuesday: "Panera" Broccoli Cheese Soup & Chicken Ceasar Salad (My Birthday, *the last broccoli cheese soup did not turn out)

Wednesday: Chicken, Black Bean, Rice Bake

Thursday: Beef Stir-fry w/rice

Friday: Pesto Chicken & Cheese Ravioli w/green beans (easy-peasy one)

Saturday: Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese (we love this one too!)


*I know it looks like I get all my recipes online, but I actually have to Better Home & Garden Bridal Cookbook & the also have their recipes online. I just put the links for you guys. I'm nice like that, hehe jk.

If you want help menu planning, or need meal ideas check out the Organized Junkie's site & the Menu Plan Monday section.

No comments:

Post a Comment