30 November 2008

Menu Plan Monday~ Nov. 30- Dec. 6th


Aww, it's been awhile, eh? Well, last week Corey & I had a delightful time up north in Maryland. We spent the week with our family & friends. We got home late last night & I woke up this morning to an "empty" fridge & cupboard. So, I got on with the menu plan & here it is:


Sunday: Minestrone w/crusty french bread (perfect for today's weather; I might do a different recipe)

Monday: Leftover Minestrone

Tuesday: Steak, Potato Casserole, mixed salad w/vinegarette & feta

Wednesday: Spaghetti w/beef, green beans, garlic bread

Thursday: Chicken Fried Rice w/ mixed veggies

Friday: Homemade Artichoke-Pesto Pizza & salad

Saturday: Sweedish meatballs on rice or noodles, mixed veggies


I'm pretty excited about all the food on this menu. We don't normally have steak, but we somehow we have some in the freezer.

I think we'll do leftovers for lunch this week, as we are sure to have them. For breakfasts, we'll be rotating these:
~Smoothies & PB toast
~Cereal w/fruit on the side
~Oatmeal w/fruit & milk
~Pancakes w/fruit & milk

All of this in an effort to make sure I'm getting the right nutrients for baby Will. The doctor wants me to make sure I gain the recommended weekly weight from now on. I actually need to buy a scale. I guess this is better than gaining too much, right?

Anyways, I'm off to the commissary...

No comments:

Post a Comment