07 November 2008

23 weeks today!

So this week has been pretty uneventful, but it passed by really fast. Corey & I both keep forgetting it's Friday! Today we went on a walk to the park with Molly, so here's some of those pictures!










Corey update:
He switched this week from graves (10pm-7am) to day shift (6am-3pm), which is such a blessing. Before he'd be switching all the time, which was hard on his body. It's also good because now we wont have issues being able to visit churches anymore. Yaye!

William update:
He is doing good, as far as I can tell. He moves a lot more than before. He's growing or at least it feels like it, because it is getting harder to breathe! (not in a scary way, in a i'm-full way).

Other updates:
It's official, I am going to begin painting our room THIS coming week!!! Yaye! I had to put it off because we had to wait for all the moving finances to settle out & because my family was here.

Speaking of which, they should be moving out tomorrow or Sunday! They will be living in Sumter, SC, which is the town outside of base. Brandon & Katie have been out of school for 3 weeks! So they need to go back pronto!

So, Can I just say I LOVE this time of year!! It kind of starts with Halloween, but it really kicks off with my birthday!! Right after my birthday is Thanksgiving (hopefully we will be going to MD to be with Corey's family & visit my grandma), then it'll be the Christmas Season!!! The shopping!
The colors!
The smells!
The music!
The baking!
Remembering Jesus being born!
Spending time with friends & family!
AHH, it's just so wonderful! I love thinking of what to buy, or make, for the people I love. I'm such a gift person, it's definitely a love language of mine. (Have you read the 5 Love Languages? If not you should! It's great!)

Well, all that to say, I'm baking up a storm lately! I'm testing out cookie & bread recipes that I am going to be sending out to loved ones! This is the first year that I'm going to be able to do that! I'm going to write out reviews, on here, of the things I bake. If it's a good batch I'll post the recipe too! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment