16 November 2008

Myrtle Beach Weekend

My camera is in the car & it's too cold & I'm too lazy to go get it, so check back for pictures tomorrow.
We went to Myrtle Beach this weekend to celebrate my birthday & to have a little babymoon! yaye!
It was so nice. It was a little chilly when we got there, but still beautiful & the sand was unbelievable soft. We cuddled on the beach while the sun set. I am so in love with Corey.
Then it started to sprinkle, so we went in & I took a little nap while Corey watched a movie.
We went out & explored the town, did a little shopping while we were at it. Ate dinner & went back to the hotel to cuddle. It was great.
The next morning we woke up had a great breakfast & starbucks. It was a lot nicer outside, so we took our coffees to the beach did some more cuddling. aww, it is so nice just thinking about it.
I'm not normally a cuddle-er, but for whatever reason I have been extraordinarily cuddly the last several months. The great thing is, Corey IS a cuddle-er.
Anywho... We had fun hanging out (he's such a great friend!) & then we went for the big treat!
A couples massage!! I got a lovely prenatal massage & he got a deep tissue/hot stone massage. Fantastic!
We headed home shortly after that.
It wasn't a long weekend, but it was really nice. It was even more nice that Corey planned the whole thing & I didn't look at a receipt the whole time.
He's really my best friend & I am so thankful that God has blessed me with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment