20 November 2008

Week 24


So here I am at the end of my 2nd trimester.

It actually went by really fast so far & I would be lying if I said I didn't have a little bit of worry that "It" is right around the corner.
I know I still have 3 months... unless he's early, which I think he's going to be, lol.
I just wonder if we will have things ready when he comes. Well, God provides, so c'est la vie.

He's moving a lot. I love it.
I kind of feel silly, because when he makes a big movement I can't hold in my reaction. I don't really remember my pregnant friends freaking out when their little ones moved. Did they just hold in the excitement/awkwardness of having a baby jumping around inside them while they were talking to someone? Will I eventually get used to it & it wont cause a reaction?

Today was the first day of my "3rd Trimester walkathon" (technically I'm not in my 3rd trimester yet, oh well).
I'm making a commitment to walking at least 1 mile a day, everyday until I deliver. I have been going on walks with Corey throughout the pregancy, but now I'm stepping it up. Lots of reasons why,
health of the baby
health/fitness of me
easier labor & delivery
something to do
energy.
Boy, did I have a lot of energy after tonights walk. I actually came home & did some dancing around the house, because I am THAT goofy! lol. Here's a pic to prove it. lol.


Yeah, that's a little embarassing...
Is it just me, or does my belly look a little fake? lol. (btw, we were washing the sheets that's why the bed is a mess. I know you didn't notice, but I'm neurotic & had to make sure you knew,lol.)

Alright, well I'm off to play XBOX with Corey. Apparently he downloaded some new stuff & I have to make myself an avatar. Je ne sais pas.

2 comments:

  1. I love the baby belly!! So adorable. You look so cute all showing. That's great you're going to try to walk everyday. I wish I had done that with my pregnancy with Aiden. Oh, I completely did not notice the bed in the pic. You crack me up. I'm like that sometimes too. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me miss being pregnant so much, although mine sucked. I had a little reaction when Samantha moved early on, but then she kept me up all night and kicked me in the ribs while I was trying to work. Don't get me wrong, it's the greatest feeling in the world :)

    ReplyDelete