15 October 2008

Bummer!

So bummed!
I got a call late this morning from my OB's office saying my insurance is not approved. My appointment is today at 2:30! I've been waiting SO long to see an OB.

I spent half an hour calling around to Shaw AFB tricare people, but they were all out to lunch, so I waited called them back & they told me it's my primary care doctor's office fault.

So, I spend another half an hour being transfered around to a million people (& just to let you know, each person asks for my story, name, birthdate, etc) at my doctor's office, only to find out that the lady who does the referals is gone early for the day!!

Then, I call Sumter OB to reschedule & someone is calling me from my doctors office, so I hang up & it's the referal lady (who is super rude) and I have to tell her my story & she says she'll call me back. When she finally does, she says that the doctor put the referal in his notes & nobody decided to take care of it and give it to her.

Anyways, she's sending the referal through tricare (insurance) & I had to reschedule my appt. for next Thursday! It's been 2 months since I've seen an OB!! I was really hoping to find out the sex of the baby too. grr... Well, there's nothing I can do.

At least the lady at the OB's office was nice & when I asked about having an ultrasound done, she said that they will most definitely do it, but that she would put a big note on it mentioning I'll be 20 weeks & need an ultrasound. That makes me happier. So shout out to lady at sumter OB, lol.

Okay, I'm done venting, & sorry that you will all have to wait another week before you know if it's a girl or a boy. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment