24 October 2008

We're Having A...

BOY!!!

Yaye! We are soooooooOOOOOoooo very excited!

It was AMAZING seeing him in the ultrasound & I was able to see everything! I am so in love!

It's so real now. We know how we are going to so the nursery & everything already. We have his name picked out already! Mr. William Thomas Shipe, with the only acceptable nickname being Will. hehe.
He was sleeping during the ultrasound. I was able to see all his fingers & toes. When I saw his hands, it hit me, those are the little hands that I am going to pretend to eat to make him giggle!

Ah, it's so great. So now, what you're all wanting... PICTURES!
























































Clear evidence, no?

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Congrats! What a little blessing he will be to you and Corey.

    I shared the news with Jen and Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was wondering when I saw the blue background. You look so cute and happy. Check out our blog at mcnelisfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete