21 October 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Okay, Okay so It's Tuesday, I'm new at this though and I will get better... hopefully. Here is my plan for this week October 20th - 26th, 2008.

Monday- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Tuesday- Beef Pot Roast & cresent rolls

Wednesday- Leftovers

Thursday- Cobb Salad w/turkey, bacon, & hard-boiled eggs

Friday- Swedish Meatballs & Mixed Vegetables

Saturday- Bean Quesadillas & Corn

Sunday- Pepper Steak & Rice

I'm very excited about the Cobb salad, the baby really loves this protein-filled salad. I've never tried most of the other recipes really, so this will be a fun week. I think I'm going to try to sneak in a decadent dessert on one of these nights.

*If you would like to get organized & join Menu Plan Mondays & get ideas for your weekly menu visit The Organized Junkie's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment